WHAT DOES NORTH SQUARE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social security number and income
- Income and risk tolerance
- Investment experience and transaction history
- Account transactions and account balances
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons North Square chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your information||Does North Square share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you||No||We do not share|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||No||We do not share|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||Yes|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness||No||We do not share|
|For our affiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|For non-affiliates to market to you||No||We do not share|
To Limit Our Sharing
We do not currently share your information except as necessary to manage your account or as required by law.
Please note: If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer a customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
Call (312) 857-2160
How does North Square protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does North Square collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Complete an investment advisory agreement or other forms
- Open an account or seek financial or tax advice, or advice about your investments
- Provide account information or make deposits
- Make a wire transfer or direct us to buy securities.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal Law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes –information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
- State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
What happens when I limit sharing for a partnership interest I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices apply to all parties, unless you inform North Square otherwise in writing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Oak Ridge Investments, LLC
- Abel Noser, LLC.
- Estancia Capital Management, LLC
- Estancia GP II, LP
- Estancia GP, LLC
- Sapience Investments, LLC
- Snowden Account Services LLC
- Snowden Capital Advisors LLC
- Snowden Insurance Services, LLC
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- North Square does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- North Square does not jointly market.